[Menvi-discuss] Marking up the Score?

Nicole Ming Hui Pua nicole.mhpua at gmail.com
Mon Apr 23 06:41:08 UTC 2012

Hi,

Recently, my tutor and I came up with a way to mark my Bach's scores.
Since he wants me to learn and make reference quickly, we use normal
paper stickers (torn into smaller pieces to fit in between bars), and
stick them on the beginning of a phrase or section.

Obviously this only allows me to find the beginning of a phrase or
section faster (on a section by section layout), and not worried about
bar numbers.

As for note taking such as the dynamics, fingering and so on, it has
to be done on another clean sheet of paper or on my notetaker.

Nicole