[Menvi-discuss] Marking up the Score?

Jacqui CONN jconn11 at eq.edu.au
Mon Apr 23 16:11:25 PDT 2012

We sometimes put a little bit of Blue Tak above the note.  That's the name of the product in Australia - might be different elsewhere.  It is used to temporarily attach notices/photos to walls etc.  It comes in strips between waxy paper and  it can be rolled into a ball and kept in your pocket so you can quickly pinch a tiny bit off and 'stick' it just above or on the section you want to get to quickly.  We also use it to indicate where a student has made a mistake they need to correct.  It lifts off braille paper very easily and doesn't pull off the surface of the paper with it.
Jacqui in Australia

--

Jacqui Conn

Music Teacher