[Menvi-discuss] Great Music News

Chela Robles cdrobles693 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 13 21:38:54 UTC 2016

Well, Bill, I'll make sure to send you and those who are interested
videos of the three songs I'm doing providing I get a collection of
email addresses of those who wish to receive the recordings.
I'd love to have you back me up, perhaps next year!
I'm having to teach the guitarist who doesn't read any music, sighted
and all, how to play the guitar chords to "Misty." Yay me!
I hope my friend Jim Gammon who also is a blind trumpeter is coming as
well. Would be good to reconnect with him, and to connect to other blind
performers at the event! Looking forward to it! Unfortunately I don't
know of anyone else who is blind in the range category, but will pass it
along to a former instructor who has a blind young musician and a really
good guitarist.

--
You can live the life you want. your disability is not what holds you back. Use your disability to break down common barriers and misconceptions. You can do this!
E-mail: cdrobles693 at gmail.com
Skype: jazzytrumpet
I volunteer for Bookshare, to find out more and to volunteer with us,visit: http://www.bookshare.org/
Need more space, come join dropbox and start with two gigs of free space and 500 Megabytes as is this is my referral link to you: http://db.tt/XpUTe0E