[Menvi-discuss] Cost of transcriptions

Nicole Ming Hui Pua nicole.mhpua at gmail.com
Wed Jan 21 05:58:40 UTC 2015

Dear Tina,

Thank you for this information. Although it still sounds way too
expensive for an overseas musician like me (Malaysia), it is good to
know the standard charges.

Nearly 20MYR per Braille page is...hmmm, lost for word. Imagine buying
a complete score when you are only earning 1200MYR...

But then again, it is more worth it than spending it on a meal of sushi!

Thank you.

Nicole