[Menvi-discuss] question about music for conducting

Sandra Gayer sandragayer7 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 10 17:23:31 UTC 2014

Hello Julie,
Ask for your music in Short Score format; (that's what you were
talking about above). That will be the quickest way to navigate
different parts and there will be more music on each page. Make sure
you have the music with words and voice as well so you can read it
comprehensively at home.

Very best wishes,
Sandra.