[Menvi-discuss] Looking to connect with blind music therapists

Jared Rimer, MENVI webmaster menvi-webmaster at menvi.org
Wed Sep 10 02:26:31 UTC 2014

Hi Bettye,
	Thanks.  I haven't looked at the list in some time, but that we kept
around, so I passed it along.

Jared Rimer
Webmaster
www.menvi.org
If you have found broken links on this web site, please kindly let us
know where the issue is so we can fix it.
Please visit www.jaredrimer.net for everything else Jared Rimer does.