[Menvi-discuss] Music Braillist needed

Bill billlist1 at verizon.net
Wed Sep 3 16:38:18 UTC 2014

Hi, Cindy,

If you would like to evaluate GoodFeel for your needs, please write me at my
info at DancingDots.com address.  We can supply you, or anyone interested, with
a fully functional evaluation of the GoodFeel suite of software that runs
for 15 days at no cost.

Most of our customers from schools use GoodFeel exclusively to produce parts
for band, orchestra and choral parts.  Some use GoodFeel to produce material
needed on a quick turn-around and farm out other materials with longer lead
times to traditional transcribers.  Also, GoodFeel is not always the optimal
tool for transcribing music-related classroom materials.   For example,
GoodFeel does a great job on transcribing cello parts but may not be the
best tool to transcribe music theory tests that have instructions such as
"color in the keys on the picture of the keyboard for the flats in the key
of A-Flat."  That being said, GoodFeel does have an optional integration
with the Duxbury Braille Translator that allows you to prepare a master
braille document containing both extended passages of text and music braille
created by GoodFeel.

Bill McCann

Dancing Dots

Tel: 610-783-6692