[Menvi-discuss] Tom Heeney's book

Jared Rimer, MENVI webmaster menvi-webmaster at menvi.org
Mon Sep 1 23:33:08 UTC 2014

i Chris,
	Its about a $10 app, but that is what I've heard.  The name was braught
up to me the other day.  I hopefully put it in my wish list for purchase
next month since I don't want to blow through money like crazy.

Jared Rimer
Webmaster
www.menvi.org
If you have found broken links on this web site, please kindly let us
know where the issue is so we can fix it.
Please visit www.jaredrimer.net for everything else Jared Rimer does.