[Menvi-discuss] Schumann's "Paganini Etudes Op. 3"

Daniel danielgillen at rcn.com
Wed Aug 27 01:36:15 UTC 2014

Dear MENVI list members,

  In preparations for a musicology course this year at my
college, I am writing to ask if any of you might have access to a
Braille copy of "Paganini Etudes, Op.  3" by Schumann.  I have
searched for it on the NLS and RNIB sites, and was only able to
find Op.  10 with a nearly identical title.  I will need to have
access to this particular score by the week of Sept.  15.  Please
let me know if this is possible.  Braille copies can also be in
electronic format (.brf).

Thank you,
Daniel Gillen