[Menvi-discuss] Norton Anthology of Western Music Volume 3

Chela Robles cdrobles693 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 18 22:10:34 UTC 2014

Will it be available for download for BARD with use on a Braille
Display? I would also be interested in jazz trumpet music.

--
Teachers have a sacred task:
It is to give children the skills to understand the world and an expectation that the world is a trustworthy place; that it is full of light, and love, and music and that each student deserves--and will have--their own place in it and the chance to play their own song.
E-mail: cdrobles693 at gmail.com
Windows Live Messenger: cdrobles693 at hotmail.com
Skype: jazzytrumpet
I volunteer for Bookshare, to find out more and to volunteer with us,visit: http://www.bookshare.org/