[Menvi-discuss] Braille paper question for hard copy Braille music

Debra Baxley debrabaxley at att.net
Sat Feb 16 17:33:19 UTC 2013

I prefer 11-1/2 inch paper.

Debra

  _____

From: Menvi-discuss [mailto:menvi-discuss-bounces at menvi.org] On Behalf Of
Miranda
Sent: Saturday, February 16, 2013 9:21 AM
To: menvi-discuss at menvi.org
Subject: [Menvi-discuss] Braille paper question for hard copy Braille music

Hi everyone,

As I am doing research on Braille embossers, I have a question for all of
you.

I realize this may be more of a personal preference, but I'm interested in
everyone's opinion. When reading hard copy Braille music, do you prefer
8.5"X11" paper? Or, is it more important for you to have your music brailled
on 11"X11" paper?

Could you provide feedback on whichever size(s) you use or have used?

While I have read literary Braille on 8.5"x11" Braille paper, I am
personally used to reading Braille music on 11"x11". Although, I've never
read Braille music on 11"X11" paper to compare the two.

Thanks so much for your help, and have a wonderful weekend!

In Christ, Miranda

19:15:00