[Menvi-discuss] Braille embossers

Miranda knownoflove at gmail.com
Fri Feb 15 22:42:03 UTC 2013

Hi,
I can agree with you that in your situation an embosser may be a bit much
for the noise factor.
As for myself, I am married and we currently own our own home. When we move
for me to transfer to my bachelors, we will be in an apartment and it's my
understanding this is more like a town home situation rather than an
apartment in the same building complex as other apartments.
I am glad to hear of another's positive experience with the Juliet embosser
as well.
Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts and experiences, and have a
wonderful weekend!

In Christ, Miranda