[Menvi-discuss] Ratio of reading VS listening when learning vocal music?

Chela Robles cdrobles693 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 9 00:52:49 UTC 2013

Here is the youtube video Do You Dream In Color Project which inspired
her book: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kafmm5HYktc

--
"Passion is a great motivator. Music is a life-long learning experience."
E-mail: cdrobles693 at gmail.com
Windows Live Messenger: cdrobles693 at hotmail.com
Skype: jazzytrumpet
I volunteer for Bookshare, to find out more and to volunteer with us,visit: http://www.bookshare.org/