[Menvi-discuss] Fwd: Where is the Love? Send Your Music to Radio

Kaiti Shelton crazy4clarinet104 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 4 23:58:38 UTC 2013

Timothy,
Please don't take what I say as disrespectful because to be so isn't
my intent, but to put the main point of Chella's and others email
messages a different way, it's great that you have an interest in
these things but a lot of people just consider these forwarded
messages they aren't individually subscribed to as spam.  Like Chella
said, if it's something you feel the group may have an interest in it
might be better to write something along the lines of, "Hey all, I
found/subscribe to this web site and it does A B and C.  If interested
you can check it out at http://...,' but don't just send it to people
as it is and instead leave the decision to check it out up to the
individual person.  Otherwise it just bogs up everyone's inboxes and
the list, which get a considerable amount of traffic with things like
braille music and petigogical type questions that the list is meant
for as it is.  Just a piece of list serve ettiquet to consider when
forwarding information in the future.  I hope I wasn't too blunt, but
I agree with Richard Taesch and Chella on this issue as the email
itself states that the list is for discussing braille music and
literacy-related topics.

Kaiti