[Menvi-discuss] question about hearing part in choir

Chela Robles cdrobles693 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 1 21:05:35 UTC 2013

Oh yeah, as mom once said, if you don't have anything nice to say then
don't say it at all.

--
"Passion is a great motivator. Music is a life-long learning experience."
E-mail: cdrobles693 at gmail.com
Windows Live Messenger: cdrobles693 at hotmail.com
Skype: jazzytrumpet
A Lady And Her Trumpet Learning Ally Blog Entry: http://tinyurl.com/d3okj95 please request me to send the two sound clips via email since the site has changed somewhat