[Menvi-discuss] Change membership to digest

Paul R. Jones paulr_jones at bellsouth.net
Mon Apr 23 08:31:43 PDT 2012

Okay, Brandon, I went and looked at the link that came on the Menvi
discussion list, because what I want to do is CHANGE TO DIGEST---I am
getting up to 50 emails from Menvi a day and it is overloading my inbox.

BUT--I see NOTHING on the application page about how to choose "DIGEST"
only--no box to check, it doesn't ask you if you want digest--nothing.

So, I'm confused---why do I need to fill out a new application, if this is
not the way I choose to go on digest?

Please help--my email program is about to crash with all these emails.

Nancy F. Jones