[Menvi-discuss] Someone wrote a short memoir about me!

Sonja Biggs sbiggs at vistacenter.org
Sun Jul 24 15:32:06 UTC 2011

Chela, I would love to post your story on my personal website. May I? It is written so well and the tears were flowing as I could relate to every word, emotion, and thought felt by your instructor. I have had students who have touched me in a similar way.

Sonja Biggs, MA, TVI, COMS
Vista Center for the Blind & Visually Impaired
2470 El Camino Real, Suite 107
Palo Alto, CA  94306
650-833-9766

"Dream the impossible dream...then live it!" --Brandon Keith Biggs, Age 19, Blind Performer, LCA-CRB1