[Menvi-discuss] Please help needed to accommodate music student

Bill billlist1 at comcast.net
Wed Jul 6 04:05:08 UTC 2011

Thanks, Brandon, for your timely comments.  One clarification though.  Yu
wrote:

Ø  Sibelius and GOODFEELS are basically interchangeable with more features
than Finale

GOODFEEL provides braille music translation and is integrated with the Lime
notation software.  Lime is comparable to Sibelius and to Finale but only
Lime combined with GOODFEEL can provide both an accessible “Talking Score”
as well as automatic braille music transcription.

Ø  Sonar has the features of  logic and proTools combined.

Yes, SONAR is Windows-based digital audio workstation software.  Many of the
concepts incorporated in SONAR such as quantizing, adding audio effects,
mixing down to two-track stereo, are common between SONRA and Pro
Tools/Logic.  But these latter programs run under the Macintosh environment.
The level of independent access to these Mac-based programs is not nearly as
high as what we have achieved with access to SONR via the CakeTalking for
SONAR scripts and tutorial.

rds, Bill McCannage anyone who woullike to discuss specific siat
610-783-6692 Option 1.  In call ns to give me a tuat
www.DancingDots.com